When deciding whether quartz is the ideal material for your countertop project, here are some things to consider:
- Quartz is an expertly manufactured high performance countertop surface that is comprised of 93% natural quartz and 7% resin.
- Quartz brands are manufactured by a variety of companies from the United States, Europe and Asia.
- Quartz is scratch and stain resistant.
- Quartz does not require sealing, ever.
- Quartz is the lowest maintenance countertop surface we offer.
- Quartz surface is primarily available polished. Some manufacturers offer a matte type finish on a few select colors.
- Quartz is not as easily repairable as natural stone. However, due to its inherent durability and stain resistance, home owner damage requiring repair is rare.
- Warranty: Each Quartz manufacturer offers a warranty, the terms of which can vary widely, so be sure to inquire with your retailer and visit the manufacturer’s website to view their warranty information.
- Price: Quartz is affordable, although it is not as low priced as the least expensive granites can be. The price does vary depending upon the manufacturer and color selected.
In addition to Granite and Quartz, there are other materials to consider as well, please visit our website for more options.