Rumford Stone is a successful, 27-year-old, family-owned countertop manufacturer located in Bow, NH. We have an excellent opportunity available on our Showroom Team.
Our Showroom Representative is responsible for a ensuring our customers have a great experience when visiting our showroom to purchase their new countertops. This primarily involves guiding and educating our visitors about Rumford Stone’s proven process, taking the customer from product selection to the estimate and the final order.
We are a customer focused company that places a great amount of value on all our relationships, both internal and external. In addition, we are a hardworking, process driven group of people highly focused on teamwork and maintaining a productive, enjoyable, and rewarding work environment. If these core values align with yours, you’ll enjoy working here.
Who/What we’re looking for:
- A positive disposition and dedicated work ethic combined with a friendly and cheerful demeanor.
- Someone to greet customers and help them make material selections based on their specifications
- A well-groomed, well dressed professional. (Business casual)
- A warm-hearted person who genuinely likes people.
- A focused listener.
- Very proficient using computers, accounting software and various MS Office applications and Outlook.
- Organized and process oriented.
- Review drawings, prepare estimates and set up approved jobs for showroom customers.
- Collect cash, check, or credit card payments upon estimate acceptance.
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
- Maintain sample inventory and ensure samples are in stock.
- Maintain store’s cleanliness and adhere to company health & safety standards.
- A “Get it done now, not tomorrow” approach to daily tasks and duties.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have valid NH Driver’s License and capable of passing a background check.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive pay, commensurate with experience. Compensation will not be an issue for the right candidate.
- A top performing, customer focused team dedicated to supporting your efforts.
- An organized company with processes designed to promote efficiency and deliver quality and value for our customers.
- This is a fun place to work. We value relationships, are fair, follow through on what we say and create great partnerships with all our stakeholders.
- We’re a team that collaborates and solves. We treat each other with respect and work to be of service to one another.
- We work hard and do whatever is necessary to fulfill our commitments. We stand behind our work.
This is an administrative position located at our Showroom in Pembroke, NH.
- Health and dental insurance
- Disability and term life insurance plus employee-assist program, paid by company
- Additional Life, Accident and Cancer insurance is available
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Casual business attire
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
$37,500+. We are considering a starting pay range of $18 to $20+ per hour, commensurate with experience.
If you’re looking for a long-term opportunity at a great company that values its staff, customers, and culture, please respond to this posting, and schedule a time to speak with us. Thank you for considering Rumford Stone.
Contact Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org